ANR Week visitors will find free parking at the following locations on campus except for special events or if otherwise posted. For additional visitor parking information please visit the Michigan State University Police website.
- Kellogg Center parking ramp for Kellogg Center programs only
- Perimeter lots (complimentary March 4-11, 2017) Go to www.maps.msu.edu for corresponding lot numbers and locations.
- 83 (off Service Road, nearest main road is Harrison Road)
- 89 (northwest corner of Farm Lane and Mt. Hope Road)
- 91 (northwest corner of Hagadorn and Service Roads, south of Fee Hall, across the railroad tracks)
Complimentary March 4-11, 2017 (except evening Wharton events on March 4 & March 11, fee required to park or if designated otherwise). The following lots are prohibited 2am-6am. All other areas on campus are reserved for those MSU employees with the proper permit or meters must be paid.
- 39 (lot between International Center and Engineering Building with access off east Shaw Lane)
- 54 (Metered lot near the Horticulture Gardens) March 7, 8 & 10 ONLY
- 62W (lot directly north of IM West)
- 63W (lot southwest of Breslin Center, access off Harrison Road)
- 79 (south of Spartan Stadium – access off Shaw Lane)
- 100 (lot northeast of the Radiology Building)
- Ramp 3 (visitor section of Wharton Ramp – access off Shaw Lane) – fee required on March 4 and 11 for evening performances
Weekend parking (Saturday and Sunday): Visitors may park in the lots listed above as noted and in the general employee spaces within Lot 41, the Shaw Ramp (Ramp 1), the Trowbridge Road Ramp (Ramp 5) and the Grand River Avenue Ramp (Ramp 6) without paying or a permit.
Pay parking (meters, pay-by-plate) locations are throughout campus. If you park at the meters or pay-by-plate spaces in areas other than what is listed as complimentary above, then there is a fee to park. Metered spaces must be paid throughout the week and in some areas the weekend, so note hours of operation (there is no 2 – 6 a.m. at all meters on campus). Pay-by-plates spaces are signed as such and require payment at the lot kiosk immediately after parking. Other areas on campus are reserved for those MSU employees with the proper permit. Parking is not allowed in lease spaces or University vehicle spaces. Disability spaces require a valid placard or plate. Please contact the MSU Parking Office at (517) 355-8440 should you have questions regarding additional parking with a disability placard or plate.