The Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center is available to Agriculture and Natural Resources Week visitors. Kellogg Center has 160 guest rooms.
Agriculture and Natural Resources Week guests making reservations in advance will be eligible for the following rates for 2017:
Advance reservations should be made with the reservation desk by calling 517-432-4000 or toll free 1-800-875-5090. Be sure to mention you are with ANR Week to receive these special room rates.
Gift Shop/Kellogg Center (mention you are with ANR Week to receive 20% off your purchase)
- Monday-Saturday . . . . . .. .7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Spartan Spirit Shop/MSU Union — Gifts, cards, spirit clothing, emblematic jewelry
- Monday-Friday . . . . . .9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday. . . . . . . . . 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Noon - 5 p.m.
The MSU Museum
While on campus, visit the museum and explore three floors of special and continuing exhibits and the museum store. Continuing exhibitions at the museum include halls of Animal Diversity, World Cultures and Evolution. The museum is open free of charge (donations are encouraged) and located on West Circle Drive, next to Beaumont Tower.
- Monday-Friday . . . . . . 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday. . . . . . . . . 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 - 5 p.m.
Michigan State University is concerned with your safety while you are visiting on campus. All known hazards are removed or guarded. Some things, however, such as the weather or the actions of people, cannot be controlled. Be alert for anything that may cause you or others trouble. Handicap accommodations are available upon request.
Contact Jennifer Labun, Educational Program Coordinator at 517-884-7351, three weeks prior to the event to ensure sufficient time to make arrangements. Requests received after this date will be met when possible. All MSU buildings are smoke-free.
We are happy to have you on campus. We hope your visit is pleasant – and accident-free.
- Anthony Hall – 474 S. Shaw Lane (corner of Shaw Lane and Farm Lane)
- Kellogg Center – 219 S. Harrison Road (south of Michigan Avenue)
- MSU Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education – 4301 Farm Lane (south of Mt. Hope)
- Natural Resources Building – 480 Wilson Road (corner of Wilson Road and Farm Lane)
- Plant and Soil Sciences Building – 1066 Bogue Street (corner of Wilson Road and Bogue Street)
- Wharton Center – 750 E. Shaw Lane (corner of Shaw Lane and Bogue Street)