Distinguished Service Award
Each year the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources presents Distinguished Service Awards to those individuals or partners who have made outstanding contributions to Michigan’s agriculture and natural resources industries and who possess high standards of integrity and character to positively reflect and enhance the prestige of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. These individuals demonstrate a commitment to Michigan State University and CANR by continuing outstanding volunteerism and leadership on behalf of or in conjunction with the University on a local, state, national or international level. As many as three of these prestigious awards are presented during ANR Week.
2018 Award Nomination Information (coming soon)
- 1950s Distinguished Service Awardees
- 1960s Distinguished Service Awardees
- 1970s Distinguished Service Awardees
- 1980s Distinguished Service Awardees
- 1990s Distinguished Service Awardees
- 2000s Distinguished Service Awardees
- 2010s Distinguished Service Awardees
Interested in MSU College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Alumni Association award information? Visit the College of Agriulture and Natural Resources Alumni Association website for information and to download form.